Purpose of Instructor Development
The National Ski Patrol’s Instructor Development Program’s objectives are to prepare potential instructors to teach NSP OEC courses and OET (Toboggan instruction) in both a classroom and outdoor environment.
The Instructor Development Course serves as the beginning point for Patrollers that want to become an Instructor. It is a great way to use your skills to elevate current Patrollers and to set the appropriate standard for Candidates.
Steps to success as a class is announced
- Register for Instructor Development Course under #TBD
- Complete the Hybrid online portion prior to class
- Participate in a 1 day class, date TBD, to demonstrate your skill set.
- Work with you mentor to gain confidence and experience.
- Teach a lesson and be evaluated.
If interested, please contact Dave Rozzi [email protected]